Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yes, but where does it come from?

When you are an artist like myself a lot of the time you get asked questions like, where does your inspiration come from, usually I respond with answers like Nature, The Moon, A Cool Refreshing Breeze on a Hot Summers Morning. But for this blog the inspiration comes from elsewhere, I owe and dedicate this blog to CHINIOY. If you are like me from time to time you will be going throughout your life and you will see something that you would like to comment on but alas you find yourself alone in your vehicle. Well thanks to my new T-Mobile Dash I am never alone and I am now able to capture those moments and come and share them with you, meanwhile adding the review of said moments as they would have been shared if you were there with me at the moment.

Now this is the first of such moments that I was able to capture with the aid of my trusted sidekick Dashy, as I like to call him. I was driving home one day and saw this pretty nice car with a huge piece of lumber or something hanging out of its sunroof. Now I don't profess to be an automobile connoisseur and I am not to familiar with BMW's but I think that the "7 Series" BMW is pretty high up there, second only to the 1400 and 7600 series. But yes the 7 Series is saved mainly for "ballers" and such. Now since this is that case and if you are or trying to come off as "baller" in my opnion you need to stay consistent with your message. If you are really as bling as you think you are, buy a truck and use that to tote around your 20 ft. Lumber. That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Dave/Aubree said...

AGREED. NateRatesit is awesome. I am excited to come along with you everywhere you go. If you need a sidekick..... I could carry Dashy and come along with you, just tell me where to point and shoot......