Tuesday, June 19, 2007

To All You Bathers...

My boss let me post a blog post during my lunch break today, it was rather nice of him. But this just hit me as I was reminding my cousin to bathe before his date with a girl. After I had said it I thought to myself, "should I really be telling him to bathe?"

The more I thought about it my mind was turned to cooking and a new technique that Celiece has started using, when she cooks brown minute rice she will toss a couple of bullion cubes into the water first which in turn gives the rice a nice chickeny flavor.

Consider metaphorically with me if you will, lets say the bath water is the boiling water, your own filth, sweat, blood, tears, is the bullion, and you are the brown minute rice. After your bath do you really want to be left with a nice chickeny flavor? I think not.

In this post Baths in general get a rating of 80's simply because they feel so 80's.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

So tonight I was making rice and as I usually do I put a bullion cube in the water to flavor the rice. Dave then asked me... are you doing that because of Nate's blog, and I said that I hadn't read the blog. I just thought it was funny that me and celiece think alike. PS.. I love taking baths!

The UnMighty said...

I like to bath in the same water my wife and children use. By the time I'm done you don't just have flavered water, you have a nice hearty stew.

Welcome to the blog. I look forward to future posts.

LIZALOU said...

Did you know in the medieval times families would take baths once a month starting from the oldest and working there way down to the youngest? Being the youngest in the fam I appreciate every clean bath I get :) but I see your point bro... who knows what's in my hair when I wash it out in a bath... ewwwww. Anyways, look forward to your new stuff. Love you!